The vessels that should be bubbling continue to bubble. The jugs that shouldn’t be bubbling aren’t. Overall, things are as they should be.
I did check the specific gravity on my mead, now down to 1.034. I decided to go ahead and rack it to a 5G carboy. Only added maybe half a cup of water (if that) to top up. Air-locked, and that’s a night. Unfortunately, not really any extra to taste-test. But the smell is quite lovely – honey fragrant; a definite sweetness.
So now everything is out of primary and either into secondary or on its way to the bottle (after a suitable rest to make sure nothing “bad” is happening). Now we wait.
And now to get my daughter into bed…