Yesterday was our anniversary, so I didn’t really have an opportunity to get on here and post. But…
The braggot is off and running! Yesterday it was blowing bubbles through the airlock like mad, maybe 2 or 3 a second. That’s pretty fast getting started for me. I’ve seen some take up to 24 hours to get going (and not even get as active in the airlock). This one took maybe 12.
As of this morning, it’s died down to 1 airlock bubble every 2 or 3 seconds. I imagine it will stick there for a little bit.
I did look inside yesterday, as I was curious what the surface would look like with so much activity. I really couldn’t see much except a slightly mobile, green, flat layer of hops. But you could tell that something was alive in there!